Friday, April 24, 2009

Asalam-u-Alaikum

Sender name: Majid H. Nasir, Sender email :majid101nasir@gmail.com

Asalam-u-Alaikum

I got your email address through search in the Internet.

I hope in the name of ALLAH that I have the right person who will assist me.

I want to transfer money for investment into your country as such I would like to make contact with people like you residing in that country for assistance .

Note,the funds are already with a security company which has branches in every continent for safe keeping. If you are willing to assist me.

You will help me collect the funds from the Security Company as I cannot travel out from iraq at the moment because of certain conditions which I will explain to you if we work together(I am on a wheel chair).

The fall of Saddam Hussein has brought destruction / Hell to our great country and everything is practically difficult now and opportuinities are closing up,the new government is trying to frustrate our businesses.

Please if you accept this offer of assistance you are required to give me your Name, age, occupation, address also enclosing your telephone fax numbers. What I now need from you are as follows:

1. You should go to the Security Company to secure the funds in cash on my behalf and open a Bank account in your country for me with the credentials i will give you.

2. You will be entitled to 30% of the total sum involved for your assistance.

3. As soon as you confirm to me by e-mail your readiness, I will send the PIN code number of the consignment to you and also the security Company's information.

4. Please note that this project is 100% risk free but you must keep it very secret and confidential with strong assurance that you will not let me down at all.

I expect your prompt reply

Wasalam,

Majid H. Nassir

0 komentar:

Post a Comment