Sunday, April 19, 2009

Email Title: Please Respond


Assalamua'laikum Wr.Wb.

I got your contact from the business directory and plead for your understanding since we do not know each other before. My name is Saad Jassem, a citizen of Iraq. My wife and 2 sons were killed by the war going on in my country Iraq by American-led forces. I managed to escape with only my young daughter to the neighbouring Jordan where I am at the moment; and I am now very sick with high blood pressure, and chronic stroke which has made me paralysed. I am presently hospitalised and cannot move from my hospital bed. Doctors cannot predict what my next condition will be. For me life is no more worth living. I cannot even speak because my mouth is affected by the stroke, the only companion i have for communication here is my personal laptop computer.

I contacted you because I need a trusted person as a partner for a possible investment co-operation in your country. I was a former Government contractor and a close aid to the late President Saddam Hussein ( May his soul rest in peace) before the outbreak of the war that took the lives of my wife and children which caused my illness since the past one year when I took ill and has been sick ever since. I cannot now personally handle running of any business because of my present sickness. I have some funds, the sum of USD5,700,000,which I deposited with an Assets Storage Company. The most important thing now is how to claim and transfer the fund to your home country for onward investment and charity work. This investment is on behalf of my surviving daughter, in case I do not survive this sickness.

I want you to stand as the beneficiary of this fund and receive it on my behalf. I want you to help me use part of this funds (25%) to do the work of Charity, that is, build orphanage home in my name for the motherless and less privileged children, and 25% for you, while 50% will be invested to carter for the welfare of my daughter. I believe that if you can do this, our deed will be highly justified in the eyes of Almighty Allah and his abundant blessings shall rest with us forever.

Please write me back for more briefing as i do hope this mail meets you and your family in good health.

My kind regards to you and your family.

Wassalam,
Saad Jassem

--------------- Email Header -------------------

0 komentar:

Post a Comment